Lovers of high-quality butter will be delighted when they taste this new delicious product made by Paysan Breton : a moulded butter with a Hint of Salt. More seasoned than unsalted butter and more creamy than slightly salted butter, this innovation with just "a hint of salt" has revolutionised the market. Packaged in its iconic purple gingham pattern, the perfect blend of the unsalted "blue" and the slightly salted "red", this butter is bound to surprise you ! Made from high-quality Breton milk produced by our cooperative, this Moulded Butter promises a smooth and creamy texture subtly seasoned with 25% less salt for a guaranteed taste sensation!
Moulded Butter with a Hint of Salt
On l'aime pour
- The perfect balance between unsalted and slightly salted: more seasoned than unsalted butter and more creamy than the slightly salted butter
- New: an innovative product on the market to reduce your salt consumption
- Its attractive shape typical of Paysan Breton Butters
Bon à savoir
- For best results, we recommend that you remove your butter from the fridge 10 minutes before serving.
- Store at a maximum temperature of 8°C.
Paysan Breton selects its ingredients with care to preserve the authentic taste of its products.
|pour 100 g|
|Energy||735 Kcal / 3021 KJ|
|of which saturated fat||59 g|
|of which sugar||0,6 g|
Ingredients: Butter (Pasteurised Cream, Lactic Ferments), Sea Salt from Guérande (1.2%)