When a great classic and the freshness of Paysan Breton's products come together, the result is a stunning marriage of flavours. With its fresh, aerated texture, its delicious hint of fresh garlic and its small pieces of chives and parsley, Madame Loïk Whipped Soft Cheese is a new take on the traditional Garlic & Mixed Herbs spreadable cheese. It is an intense yet fresh recipe, with no artificial colourings, flavours or preservatives. It can be enjoyed spread on a slice of high-quality bread, or used in the kitchen to create delicious and original recipes.
Whipped Soft Cheese with Garlic & Mixed Herbs
On l'aime pour
- Spread on a slice of bread
- Its whipped and aerated texture
- Its fresh garlic taste
- Create tasty appetizers, as well as soups and quiches
Bon à savoir
- Store at a temperature of between +2°C and +6°C, and consume within one week of opening. Keep the lid on the pot to keep the cheese in optimal storage condition
- The round cardboard pot is fully recyclable
Paysan Breton selects its ingredients with care to preserve the authentic taste of its products.
|pour 100 g|
|Energy||245 Kcal / 1011 KJ|
|of which saturated fat||16 g|
|of which sugar||3 g|
Ingredients: cheese, garlic (2%), salt, natural garlic flavour, mixed herbs (0.4%) (parsley, chives).
Dairy ingredients made from pasteurised milk. Fat: 23%. May contain traces of nuts and fish (150 g format).
FR 22.049.001 CE