The fresh taste and aerated texture of Madame Loïk Whipped Soft Cheese goes perfectly with the fresh, finely chopped chives and small pieces of shallots, grown in Brittany. This delicious recipe, which contains no artificial colourings, flavours or preservatives, is great served at the end of the meal on a slice of high-quality bread, or with salad.
Whipped Soft Cheese with Shallot & Chives
On l'aime pour
- Spread on a slice of bread
- Its whipped and aerated texture
- Its exceptional, fresh taste
- Its pieces of shallots, grown in Brittany
- Create delicious recipes
- Enjoy with salad
- Its finely chopped chives
Bon à savoir
- Paysan Breton was the very first brand to release this recipe, back in 2000.
- Store at a temperature of between +2°C and +6°C, and consume within one week of opening. Keep the lid on the pot to keep the cheese in optimal storage condition
- The round cardboard pot is fully recyclable
Paysan Breton selects its ingredients with care to preserve the authentic taste of its products.
|pour 100 g|
|Energy||243 Kcal / 1004 KJ|
|of which saturated fat||16,7 g|
|of which sugar||3,5 g|
Ingredients: cheese , Breton shallots (3%), chives (3%), salt, natural flavour (mustard).
Dairy ingredients made from pasteurised milk. Fat: 23%. May contain traces of nuts and fish (150 g format).
FR 22.049.001 CE