• Paysan Breton Recipe •
- Wash strawberries, hull half and leave the other half with the hull.
- Blend strawberries into purée.
- Whisk Paysan Breton Thick Crème Fraîche into whipped cream with icing sugar using a hand mixer.
- Delicately fold the whipped cream into the strawberry purée, place in verrines and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut Paysan Breton Filled Crepes with Plougastel Strawberry Jam into sections and stick on small wooden skewers.
- Serve one verrine per person with two mini skewers and a few fresh strawberries.
Paysan Breton tip
For best results, place cream in a bowl and place in freezer with the whisk for 10 minutes before making whipped cream.