Soft Chocolate & Orange Cake
Ingredients for :
200 g Dark chocolates
150 g Powdered sugar
7 cl Orange juice
1 Unit Orange
5 Units Eggs
60 g Ground hazelnuts
- Melt the chocolate and the Paysan Breton Slightly Salted Butter Tub together in a bain-marie.
- Meanwhile, separate the whites from the yolks.
- Pour the sugar in the egg yolks and mix with a whisk until the mixture whitens and is frothy.
- Add the orange juice, the hazelnut powder and the melted chocolate with the Paysan Breton Butter. Mix with a whisk
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer.
- Incorporate the whites into the chocolate paste, mixing gently with a spatula.
- Pour the dough into a pan 24cm in diameter previously buttered (or oiled).
- Peel the orange raw and collect the supremes by passing the blade of a knife between the white membranes.
- Cut the supremes in half and divide them over the cake.
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C and bake for 40 minutes.
- Let it cool down before unmolding.
You'll also love
Click here for new recipes, meals and even more cooking ideas!View all recipes