All rights reserved – Any reproduction is prohibited
These provisions apply to all website users.
The website accessible at: https://www.paysanbreton.com/fr is published by LAITA, a simplified joint stock company with capital of €1,000,000 - Registered office: ZI de Kergaradec 4 rue Henri Becquerel 29806 Brest Cedex 9, France - Registered on the Brest Trade and Companies Register under number: 380 656 439 - VAT registration number: FR66380656439 - Tel.: +33 2 98 42 54 25 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean-Marie Le Bris, LAITA S.A.S. Consumer Goods Director
Marie-Paule Pouliquen, Marketing and Brand Development Director
HOSTING - DESIGN - PRODUCTION
110 Rue Charles Nungesser, 29490 Guipavas
Tél : + 33 6 95 47 27 84 - Site Internet : https://www.beable.fr/
- Photographs and product styling: Philéas / A point studio / Virginie Fouquet
- Photography, videos and food styling: Virginie Fouquet /C. Herlédan – T. Bryone – Centre Culinaire Contemporain / D3 Studio / Lola / Adou_BN / Amandine Cooking / A point studio / Babyàtoutprix / CapriceFood / Dr Bonne Bouffe / Feeleat / Framboise et Vanille / Je ne suis pas jolie / Julya66 / Les gourmands disent d'Armelle / Les petits plaisirs de Doro / Les villas d'Audrey / Lola et ses minis / MA-healthy-tendency / Manman en pma / Marcel et Gauthier / Maudinette / Takethepowerjuly
- Photographs and videos of outdoor scenes, farmers and consumers: Emmanuel Pain / Guillaume Team / Digipictoris / Laïta / Chemistry / Shutterstock / Aéroptique / Lyo Production / La Piscine
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The publisher operates this website for the use of its customers and any individuals seeking information on its products and services.
By accessing this website and the information it contains, users acknowledge that they have familiarised themselves with this general information on use and undertake to comply with it prior to visiting the website.
The publisher reserves the right to amend this information at any time, particularly to adapt it to any changes made to the website. Users therefore undertake to consult this information regularly.
This website is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except in case of force majeure, third-party act(s) and/or maintenance work and actions required to ensure the website operates effectively. Such outages shall be announced by a notice on the homepage or by any other method. Under no circumstances may the publisher be held liable for such outages or obliged to pay any compensation.
Access to this website is free of charge, excluding the cost of internet access and a telephone line, which are charged directly by operators.
3. Use of the website
Users undertake to maintain the integrity of the website and shall refrain from hampering its performance, modifying it, damaging it and/or fraudulently removing its content and/or fraudulently adding data to it.
The website publisher provides content of an informative nature, which it endeavours check for accuracy and keep up to date. No guarantees are made as to whether this information is accurate or up to date. Consequently, the publisher:
- waives all responsibility for any damage resulting, in particular, from any imprecision or inaccuracy of information available on this website
- waives any responsibility for any harm resulting from fraudulent third-party intrusion on this website, or moreover, any damage or viruses that may damage this website;
- may not be held liable for any damage to users' technical environment, and, in particular, their computers, software, network equipment or other hardware following visits to its website;
- may not be held liable for any inappropriate use of the website by users;
- may not be held liable for data transmission reliability, access time, or any internet access restrictions;
- may not be held liable for outages of networks used to access the website, or full or partial outages of the website, particularly where these are attributable to the telecommunications operator, in case of transmission errors or problems related to transmission security, or in case of failures of receiving equipment or your telephone line.
4. Hypertext links
This website may include information provided by other companies or hypertext links to other third-party websites not developed by the publisher. The inclusion on this website of hypertext links to other websites does not constitute approval by the publisher of such other websites or their content. Consequently, the publisher waives all liability for the content of linked websites.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Personal data are only collected through this website where strictly necessary (data minimisation) and information is provided on:
- the data controller and the objectives of data collection (purposes);
- the legal basis of data processing;
- whether data collection is compulsory or optional for handling your request and a reminder of data types/categories processed;
- data recipients and particularly any transmission of data outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
- the period for which data are kept;
- security measures (general description);
For further information or to exercise your rights concerning personal data, click here: https://www.paysanbreton.com/en/data-privacy-policy
INFORMATION ON BROWSING COOKIES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (text, photographs, etc.)
Any photographs, texts, slogans, designs, images, videos, animated sequences with or without sound, and any works incorporated in the website are the property of the publisher or third parties that have authorised the publisher to use them.
Any logos, icons and graphic bullet points represented on the website are protected by copyright and the French Intellectual Property Code as regards the protection of registered designs.
Any reproductions and/or representations, on a paper or computer medium, of said website and works reproduced on it shall only be authorised for strictly personal use (precluding any use for advertising and/or commercial purposes) and/or for information purposes and/or provided they are compliant with the provisions of Article L.122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code and provided that our website is quoted as the source. Unless otherwise agreed, all copyrighted works reproduced and/or represented on the publisher's website shall remain its exclusive property.
Except as provided above, any reproduction, representation, use or modification, by any method and on any medium whatsoever, of all or part of the website, and all or part of the various works included in it without obtaining prior permission from the publisher is strictly prohibited and constitutes counterfeiting and may give rise to civil and/or criminal proceedings and payment of damages.
The publisher is keen to respond to website users' comments and complaints. For this purpose, a Customer Services Department is available at the following address: Service consommateurs Paysan Breton – Laïta – 4 rue Henri Becquerel – 29806 Brest Cedex 09, France or email: email@example.com
Users are informed that it is impossible to guarantee the confidentiality of messages sent via the internet. They are therefore responsible for taking all appropriate steps to protect the messages they send.
Last updated: 06/09/2021