Apple and Walnut Fig Grape Whipped Cheese Tartlets
Ingredients for :
1 Unit Puff pastry
4 Units Reinette d’Armorique apples
30 g Powdered sugar
1 Dessert spoon Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 6-7).
- Peel apples, remove core and pips then cut into small sticks.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and caramelise the apples and sugar. Add lemon juice, sauté over medium heat for 3-4 min.
- Unroll flaky pastry shell and cut out squares with 6 cm sides (approximately). Place on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
- Spread the equivalent of one tablespoon of Walnut Fig Grape Whipped Cheese on the pie shells leaving an edge of approximately half a centimetre.
- Top with cut apples and bake for 15-20 min.
- Remove tartlets when they are golden brown.
Paysan Breton tip
To help the flaky pastry rise during the cooking process you can freeze the pie shells for 10 min before finishing the assembly (after step 6).
You'll also love
Click here for new recipes, meals and even more cooking ideas!View all recipes