Raspberry rhubarb cheesecake-style verrine
Ingredients for :
2 Units Eggs
30 g Powdered sugar
100 g Raspberries
150 g Rhubarb
4 g Breton biscuits
- Place the rhubarb in small pieces in a colander and sprinkle with a tablespoon of sugar. Let it disgorge for 1 hour.
- Place the pieces of rhubarb in a saucepan and cook for 20 min. Add half of the remaining sugar and the raspberries at the end of cooking, then let cool.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. In a bowl, soften the Whipped Cheese with a wooden spoon and add the sugar. Incorporate the egg whites.
- In verrines, crumble the plain cookies and add the rhubarb-raspberry compote.
- Add the Whipped Cheese preparation with a pastry bag.
Paysan Breton tip
The Paysan Breton Tip: You can make this recipe with your favorite fruits depending on the season. If you're in a hurry, don't hesitate to use a ready-made compote.
You'll also love
Click here for new recipes, meals and even more cooking ideas!View all recipes