Small soft matcha green tea and meringue
Ingredients for :
120 g Unsalted Moulded Butter
220 g Powdered sugar
150 g Flour
8 cl UHT Cream 30%
3 Units Eggs
1 Dessert spoon Matcha green tea
0.25 Bags Baking powder
- Take the Paysan Breton Soft Butter from the refrigerator a few hours in advance.
- Pour it with 100g of sugar in a salad bowl and whisk until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour in the flour, baking powder, egg, matcha green tea and liquid cream and mix the dough.
- Pour it into mini muffin tins.
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C and bake for 12 minutes.
- Unmold them and let them cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the meringue: pour the egg whites and the remaining 120g of sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Prepare a saucepan of water, put on the heat and place the cul-de-poule on top.
- Beat with an electric mixer until the meringue thickens and turns white.
- Remove the bowl from the bain-marie and continue to whip until the meringue has cooled.
- Fill a pastry bag with this meringue and decorate the meringue.
You'll also love
Click here for new recipes, meals and even more cooking ideas!View all recipes