Two Cheese Risotto
Ingredients for :
- Peel and mince onions. In a deep frying pan, brown onions in olive oil until slightly tender. Set aside.
- Without cleaning the pan, add rice and sauté over medium heat for 3-4 min. until transparent. Add onions.
- Pour one third of the stock and stir with a spatula. Once it has been absorbed by the rice add more stock, stir and continue cooking.
- In the meantime, cut Label Rouge Brie cheese into thin slices.
- Once the rice is cooked, lower heat, add pieces of Brie and parmesan shavings. Gently stir, remove from heat and cover for 3-4 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Season and serve immediately.
Paysan Breton tip
This recipe may be enhanced with seasonal vegetables; carrots, courgettes, green asparagus. In that case, use 1 courgette or 2 carrots or 4-5 green asparagus.
Peel vegetables at the same time as the onions, cut into small cubes for faster cooking. Add them at the same time as the onions just before adding the stock.
You'll also love
Click here for new recipes, meals and even more cooking ideas!View all recipes