Our fermented milk
When tradition is not only good, but refreshing!
Available in 1L - 0.5L
Try this creamy Breton fermented milk with a flavour that's mild with a hint of acidity. Fermented milk is quite simply milk and lactic ferments (similar to yoghurt). With its natural ingredients and well-balanced flavour, you'll love it either on its own or sweetened with syrup or fruit. We'll let you in on a secret: it's also a precious ally in the kitchen and adds a soft, creamy or light touch to dishes. You'll find it in the fresh milk section.
- Pasteurised milk, lactic ferments. Dairy ingredients produced from pasteurised milk.
61 Kcal / 256 KJ
- Made in Côtes d’Armor
- Buttermilk is rich in protein.
- It's also easier to digest than standard milk due to its ferments.
- Keep between 0°C and +6°C. Buttermilk is an ultra-fresh, preservative-free product. Once open, consume within 3 to 4 days. Shake well before use.
- Do not boil, otherwise it will curdle.
- Bottle and cap recyclable.
Reasons you love it
Its versatility, refreshing flavour and natural recipe.