• Paysan Breton Recipe •
- Preheat oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 7-8).
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until the mixture lightens in colour.
- Add zest, lemon juice and Madame Loïk Whipped Soft Cheese with Sea Salt from Guérande. Mix again until smooth.
- Roll out the dough and line the small flan dishes.
- Divide mixture evenly among flan dishes and bake 15-20 min until the cream has set.
- Remove from oven, let cool before sprinkling with shredded coconut.
Paysan Breton tip
This recipe can be made in a large flan dish: in that case blind bake the pastry shell at 180°C for 10 minutes and let cool 5 minutes after removing from the oven before pouring in the lemon mixture. Continue the recipe as described.