Banana Split Crêpe
Ingredients for :
150 g Thick Crème Fraîche
40 g Dark chocolates
2 Units Bananas
1 g Icing sugar
1 g Powdered sugar
1 g Almond
- Beat cream into whipped cream with the icing sugar.
- Peel bananas and cut into slices.
- Slowly melt chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- In a small frying pan, melt butter and brown banana slices with caster sugar.
- Toast flaked almonds in a dry frying pan.
- Serve two crêpes per person, add caramelised banana slices, top with melted chocolate.
- Add a bit of whipped cream to each plate and garnish with flaked almonds.
Paysan Breton tip
Eat a light meal before enjoying this rich dessert.
You'll also love
Click here for new recipes, meals and even more cooking ideas!View all recipes