Ingredients for :
- Preheat oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 7-8).
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and sugar until the mixture lightens in colour.
- Add zest, lemon juice and Guérande Sea Salt whipped cheese. Mix again until smooth.
- Roll out the dough and line the small flan dishes.
- Divide mixture evenly among flan dishes and bake 15-20 min until the cream has set.
- Remove from oven, let cool before sprinkling with shredded coconut.
Paysan Breton tip
This recipe can be made in a large flan dish: in that case blind bake the pastry shell at 180°C for 10 minutes and let cool 5 minutes after removing from the oven before pouring in the lemon mixture. Continue the recipe as described.
You'll also love
Click here for new recipes, meals and even more cooking ideas!View all recipes