Mascarpone, Raspberries and Lime Crêpes
Ingredients for :
- Wash and clean lime. Grate half of its zest.
- Work mascarpone with the single cream. Add sugar and grated lime zest. Mix together.
- Cut raspberries in 2 or in 4 depending on size. Add them delicately to previous mixture. Refrigerate for ½ hour to 1 hour.
- Unfold the L'Authentique Crêpes and cut each of them into 3 12x6cm rectangles.
- Place the equivalent of one tablespoon of mixture on one edge of the rectangles then roll them up delicately. Refrigerate
Paysan Breton tip
To prevent from unrolling, spread a bit of mascarpone cheese on the last centimetre of the crêpe to hold it together.
You can make this recipe with strawberries, blueberries or yellow fruit (apricots, peaches, nectarines), using 1 vanilla bean instead of the lime zest
You'll also love
Click here for new recipes, meals and even more cooking ideas!View all recipes